While the Coronavirus Pandemic and the Economic fallout from the battle to reduce morbidity & mortality have challenged us all, Stouch’s Auto Repair Shop desires to respond with courage & determination to remain true to our mission & values.
We are thus recommitting to:
- Vehicles: Helping our customers to keep their vehicles reliable & road worthy & also providing vehicle sanitation services to reduce the risk of infection by COVID 19
- Work Environment: Providing a safe environment for our customers & our technicians using social distancing tactics while still providing personalized service
- Contact-Free Service: A seamless process has been established to eliminate direct contact by using our key drop system, scanning a QR code to access a digital drop off form, digital communication, payment over the phone and a personal lock box outside to secure your keys when completed. We also offer pick-up and delivery service.
- Reasonable cost including fair estimates
- Quality work – that includes integrity – we will stand behind our work
COMMUNITY: Being Good Citizens by:
- Remaining open & keeping our Stouch’s Team working
- Networking with & supporting local business
- Cooperating with Local, State, & Federal Leadership